Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What The Fuck...?! April Fools Edition

Nice dick... attached to a douche.

Shouldn't you be at some sort of Comicon?

Shouldn't you be locked up?

"Gurrrrl... stop it."

Am I supposed to suck your dick or a fucking bull's nose?


I've known some sexy big guys... that suit, though... YEESH!

Is that where you get your yeast?

Looks comfortable... not.

NO...!


Do I really need to say what's wrong here?

It's art.

Seriously?

Couch fucker... no, thanks.

You're hot as fuck, must you be creepy?

Where's a rock when you need one?

"Would you like fries with that?"

Such nice abs... so fucking weird.

When your nipples are bigger than your dick, you've got a problem.

No comment.

I don't know what's going on here, but I think they should stop.

Not only is it knobby... it's a little splotchy, too.

No. Fucking. Way.

No. No. A thousand times, NO!

Huh?

That's sexy? That's not sexy. That's not sexy at all. 

One should never fuck a sheep... blow up or otherwise.

Where do I begin? The hair? Anorexia? That tile...?

No dessert for me, thanks.

What the fuck is that, the Sarlacc Pit?

What is wrong with you?

Two things that do not go together...

No comments:

Post a Comment