Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now

Who doesn't love a good piss? The relief, ahhh...!  I love sneaking a peek when a guy is taking a leak. I love to stand back a little so they can check me out: flushed, my thick dick spewing hot piss... 






My grandmother hates it when she drives up to us working on the ranch to find us peeing out in the open. She hated even more that we often just ran outside and peed on her flowers rather than walk down the hall to the bathroom. I love peeing outdoors, such a sense of freedom.



This reminds me of the first time I went into a rest stop bathroom and the cop next to me had his huge meat out... The sound of the hot piss hitting the cold aluminum, the steam rising... 







2 comments:

  1. The voyeur in me likes to see hot guys pissing. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cock is thick? Wow! And love seeing pissing in jeans! Hot! Great post as I always like to check out the other guy too!!!

    ReplyDelete