Sunday, February 9, 2020

Question...

Is anyone out there? Just curious. I see a number of viewers but no on ever comments... well, except for the spammers and those go immediately into the trash. 

I would like some feedback, particularly if you like what you are seeing or if you have requests. I kind of feel like I am shouting into the void.

 I do not spend a great deal of time on this, but if I am wasting my time, it would be good to know. I do not need a lot of validation, but some would be nice. 

Hoping you all get fucked (in the best way possible). :-)

6 comments:

  1. I check your website every day, and look forward to the updates. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to hear it. I post on Fridays, so no need for everyday... unless you enjoy looking that much!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your blog and I also check it every day. I am not generally much of a commentor but I do enjoy your selections a lot. Some blogs have check boxes to indicate approval or disapproval, which I use more. But I definitely look and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll look into the like/dislike boxes.

      Delete
  3. Hello!!!!!
    in response to your question....you are one of the few people who brighten a day in an otherwise dark world. I suspect that I'm joined by plenty of others in this sentiment!
    so many people in this world, yet so much lonesomeness!!!!
    thank you for YOU!!!
    Love & Light
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete