Thursday, October 9, 2014

What the Fuck?

I don't like to judge... but sometimes I just can't help myself.

Just where is he plugging that earpiece? 

Even my love of furry men has its limits.

Fuck no.

Nice Photoshopping

So much of this I love... but Ironman? Really?

I don't know art, but I know what I like
...and I don't like this.

Hell-fucking-NO!

Um...

Do we start with him fucking the AT-AT, or that he's obviously fucking an actual kid's toy?

Oh, no...

Big dick and a hot ass... and he shoves his hand in there. 

Some fetishes can go too far...

Beautiful cock... however, I be it smells.

No.

Huh...?

Holy crap... fuck no.

"Hello...? I can't hear you..."

Uh...

You can love your car, but don't LOVE your car...

You're doing it wrong.

Boo

Another childhood memory destroyed.

Wha...? Not Superman!

Kill them with fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment