Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh, Balls! I've Forgotten to Post!

"Oh, balls!" My grandmother used to say. (It was the worst that she could come up with on the ranch. Well, I heard she'd said worse, but I never heard her say anything with my own ears.) I said it myself the other day when I realized I hadn't posted in a while. Life: it gets in the way!

So, here are some balls for y'all. Some are peeking out, others swingin' low and proud!  All desired and needed to be cupped, nuzzled and licked.  Enjoy!





Look at those swingers! 

You know they've got a full load in them...



Peekaboo!


Should I tell him he's hanging out? Nah...

Oh, yeah... giggity, giggity, giggity!




No need to ask his tailor which side he dresses on...


I knows these aren't actual balls, but tell me you don't see that?

No comments:

Post a Comment