Monday, July 18, 2011

Color Me WTF?

Colorful fellows... not necessarily in a good way.

And your point is...?

Someone's playing "weird dress up"


huh?

Where does one go dressed like this?
What happens when the bird gets tired?

He must be straight. No gay man would want that mess...
...or that hair!

Stop staring at me!

Yeah... um, No!

Instant limp dick

If you need to give directions, you should reconsider the types of guys you're sleeping with

I don't know much about art... but I know crap when I see it
Although, the ass is doable.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, maybe, for today's gallery. However, the guys in 7 and 8 do have their obvious assets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to say allot of these are way to funny. Is 6th one supposed to be a form of Budda or something like that? I like the first two the best. I can play dressed up without any problems. and the first one speaks for itself.

    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete