Sunday, December 5, 2010

Advent, Dec. 5: Most Masculine

There have never been more masculine men than those of Colt. Rough, tough, sexy and so god-damned beautiful. These poor scans do nothing to show you the majesty of the Colt Man. Go check them out. If you can still buy the photosets, DO! They are so worth the price.










I once missed an international flight because of this guy: I saw someone I was convinced was him at the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. It was worth it--it would have killed me to never know if I had the opportunity to meet him or not.

4 comments:

  1. To awk(Word)... I agree with you about the guy in picture 10. And I might be willing to "miss a flight" to be sure about the guys in pictures 6, 7, and 8! Thanks for this gallery, Advent 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see Yesterdays Once More! Love the first and last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible specimens of men. Almost superhuman in aspect. What Id give to have any/all of these men...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    Is it possible you add my new Blog at your blog´s links. New Blog
    I´ll do the same.
    Tower Boys
    http://towerboys.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete