Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi, Mom... It's Me!

This week across America, thousands of college-age men will return home to their families. Some will choose this time to come out. Some won't have the courage. And others... well, I think mom & dad may already have a clue...

For the uninitiated, the "Hi, Mom" series contains photos where all doubt is cast aside as to whether or not that is the individual. Profiles can be similar. Closed eyes allow for uncertainty. But looking right into the camera? Say hello to your mother.















Better hope this cocksucker isn't from The South...






It's almost as if he knows mama is watching him...

3 comments:

  1. I fully agree with you on the last one. I bet he wet his pants when mama saw him doing that. No cookies for you, boy.... Now there are allot of HOT Men above.
    WOOF
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago I brought home a boyfriend of mine back home to my parents house for Thanksgiving. It was a real turn on to make out with him, sleep together suck cock and get fucked by him in the same bedroom I slept in with my 2 brothers when I was a kid growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stan-the only thing that would make that hotter, was if your brothers joined in!

    ReplyDelete